Aby se předešlo překlepům a nechtěné platbě na cizí účet, využívají číšla účtů v ČR formát podle vyhášky č. 62/2004. V tomto článku je odkaz na generátor validních čísel.
A few things I didn’t know about Linux at the time I was primarily using Windows.
I bought a cheap solar power bank from China to power my temperature sensor. Unfortunately it was shutting itself down once fully charged, requiring me to power on manually again. In this post I will show you my reverse-engineering notes, images and what I did to make it always powered on.
While trying to find out a way to communicate with my pellet stove I decided to have a look at the LCD communication and maybe learn something new and have fun. It is a segment LCD and maybe you find this useful, especially when designing your own control panel or reusing the LCD from a broken panel.
Here is how to control a pellet stove with a Micronova controller remotely either via IR commands or using the serial line.
Here are some general SSH tips and a short guide for setting up an SSH connection from Mac to iOS devices.
RaspberryPi is a nice, small device which can be used for various automation purposes, internet of things or as an advanced camera. I have been using 5 RPis as a camera with motion detection and post-processing. This application requires high reliability and it was a pretty long journey until all the issues were solved. Here I am writing the most important things I have learned so you don’t need to go through the same stuff again (my cameras were placed on a remote location, making the whole process more complicated).
Just a quick report of me trying to find out how DVR sends video data to the viewer over the network.
All of a sudden my Mac Mini froze and all I was able to do was to move the mouse cursor with spinning beach ball. I tried restarting, but the same thing happened a few minutes after booting. I figured out it was an SSD disk problem but decided to describe it in more details here.
Just a quick vim configuration suggestion to auto-convert bplist to xml1.
Add these lines at the end of your ~/.vimrc :
” convert binary plists to xml1
autocmd BufReadPre *.plist set autoread
autocmd BufReadPre *.plist silent !plutil -convert xml1 <afile> 2>&1 >/dev/null